Phillipa Coan is the wife of British actor, Jude Law.
Coan came to fame in 2015 after getting into a relationship with the Fantastic Beasts actor.
Let’s get to know more about her!
Top 32 Facts about Phillipa Coan
- Phillipa Coan was born in 1987 in London, England.
- Phillipa is a Ph.D. holder.
- She has a doctorate degree in Organizational Psychology and Behavioral Change. She received the degree in 2014 from the University of Leeds.
- In 2008, she graduated with a Master of Science degree in Organizational Psychology with a Distinction from the City, University of London.
- A year prior, in 2007, she finished her Bachelor’s in Psychology from the University of Birmingham.
- Coan also has a Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching & Certification in Systemic Team Coaching. She got the certification from the Academy of Executive Coaching in 2018.
Married to Jude Law
- Phillipa Coan has been married to Jude Law since April 30, 2019. Some also believe the date to be May 1 rather than April 30.
- The duo had their private wedding ceremony at Old Marylebone Town Hall in Central London.
- They arrived at the location in a chauffeur-driven Range Rover at 11.40 AM and entered the hall before appearing again an hour later happily married.
- Jude wore a blue velvet suit while Phillipa had a ruffled cream dress on.
- The duo first met at the Hay Festival in Wales, UK, in 2015 through a mutual friend.
She’s mine and no one else’s. I’m very, very happy. Our relationship is a very private thing, and I think part of the fact it works so well is exactly because of that.
- The same year, DailyMail reported that Jude loved the fact that his new girlfriend was not from the entertainment industry.
He’s serious about her. He loves how intelligent Pippa is and finds it refreshing to date a girl who is not from his showbiz world. He’s pretty smitten and doesn’t want to mess it up.
Gave Birth in 2020
- In September 2020, Phillipa Coan and her husband, Jude Law became parents to their first child together.
- The Sherlock Holmes actor spoke about the birth of his baby during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
It’s really wonderful. We feel pretty blessed that we were in a time where we could, as a family, just nest and enjoy each other’s company and every day as it came. It was an unusual but kind of enforced love-in.
- In May 2020, the couple revealed they were expecting their first child together.
Stepmom to Five Children
- Phillipa Coan also parents five children from Jude’s previous relationships.
- Her husband welcomed three kids, Rafferty Jellicoe Frost, Iris, and Rudy Law with his former wife, Sadie Frost, with whom he was married from September 1997 to October 2003.
- Raff was born on October 6, 1996. He is now a model and actor.
- He dated singer Rita Ora in 2019 but split up in February 2020 after three months.
- Jude’s second child, Iris, also a model, was born on October 25, 2000.
- Iris is currently dating rapper, Pa Salieu. She dated Jyrrel Roberts in 2018 but recently parted ways secretly.
- Rudy, who was born on September 10, 2002, is now 19.
- Phillipa also looks after Sophia Law, Jude’s daughter with his ex-girlfriend, Samantha Burke. She was born in September 2009.
- Last but not the least, Phillipa’s also the mother of Ada Law.
- Ada was born in March 2015 to Jude and his former partner, Catherine Harding.
Career as a Psychologist
- Phillipa Coan is a Behavioral Psychologist and Business Coach.
- She’s been a business psychologist since 2012.
- In 2015, she founded a business consultancy company, STRIDE.
- At the beginning of her career, she worked as an associate consultant psychologist for Work Psychology Group Ltd. in January 2009.
- For almost two years, she worked as a visiting lecturer at the University of Birmingham.
- We are unsure about her earnings and net worth though we have details about her career.
- Meanwhile, her husband, Jude Law has an estimated $75 million net worth.
If we missed anything about Phillipa, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Celebrity Partners to Follow!