Paloma Jimenez is known for being the girlfriend of the Fast and Furious actor, Mark Sinclair AKA Vin Diesel.
Mark and Paloma have been together for over a decade. During their relationship, the duo has birthed three children.
Let’s get to know more about Paloma!
Top 22 Facts about Paloma Jimenez
- Paloma Jimenez was born on August 22, 1983, in Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico.
- She was born as Karla Paloma Jimenez Denagustin.
- She’s a Roman Catholic.
Are Vin Diesel and Paloma Jimenez Still Together?
- Vin Diesel and Paloma Jimenez are still together even after almost 15 years of dating.
- The duo had started dating in 2007.
- Though they have been in a relationship for almost 15 years, they aren’t married yet.
- Paloma and Vin Diesel prefer to keep their private life to themselves though they appear together on most red carpet events.
- In 2014, Sinclair shared a rare snap of his lover holding their son on Instagram. He wrote,
There is no greater gift to a man than a loving mother to his children. The Mayan Queen.
- Three years later, Vin Diesel revealed what his partner meant for him during an interview at the premiere of XXX: The Return of Xander Cage.
She is beautiful and everything to me. She is a rock and a good mother.Mark Sinclair on his partner, Paloma during an interview in 2017!
Mother to Three Children
- Paloma Jimenez and her boyfriend, Vin Diesel are parents to three children.
- They have two daughters and a son.
- Their eldest daughter, Hania Riley Diesel was born on April 2, 2008.
- Similarly, their second child, son, Vincent Sinclair Diesel was born in 2010.
- Likewise, they welcomed their third kid, daughter, Pauline Sinclair Diesel on March 16, 2015.
- She was named after Diesel’s best friend and late actor, Paul Walker.
There’s no other person that I was thinking about as I was cutting the umbilical cord. I just … knew he (Paul) was there. It felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my family and a part of my world.
- Paloma Jimenez is a Mexican model and actress.
- She has appeared as the cover girl for the Mexican edition of Maxim in 2005 and also on the now-defunct magazine, Max a year later.
- In 2006, she modeled for Abel Ibanez, Clara Gonzalez, Nestor Osuna, and Pineda Covalin on the Ready to Wear Spring/Summer fashion show.
- Paloma later moved to LA for better opportunities and since worked for top brands like Coca Cola, Honda, Pantene, and many more.
- She started working for Two Management in 2013.
- At the time, her bust and waist measured 34 inches and 24 inches respectively.
- As for her acting credits, she worked in the Mexican TV series, Otro rollo con: Adal Ramones in 2004.
If we missed anything about Paloma, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Celebrity Partners to Follow!