Noah Shannon Green is the eldest son of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star, Megan Fox and her former husband, Beverly Hills 90210 star, Brian Austin Green.
Though Noah is still a child, he’s already made a number of headlines. The cause? His long hair and dressing sense.
Top 20 Facts about Noah Shannon Green
- Noah Shannon Green was born on September 27, 2012.
- He was born to Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green.
- Megan and Brian revealed about his birth only a month later on October 17.
We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son, Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.
- He has two siblings, Bodhi Ransom and Journey River Green.
- Noah also has two step-siblings, Kassius Lijah Marcil (from Brian) and Casie Colson Baker (from Machine Gun Kelly).
Relationship of His Parents
- Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox walked down the aisle on June 24, 2010, at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Ka’upulehu Drive, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
- They first met in 2003 on the sets of Hope and Faith.
- The duo started dating and got engaged in November 2006.
- They called off their engagement in February 2009 but married a year later.
- Brian and Megan parted ways after five years in August 2015.
- They reconciled a year later but split up again in December 2019.
Father with Sharna Burgess
- Brian Austin Green is currently dating Australian ballroom dancer, Sharna Burgess.
- They started dating in December 2020.
- Brian and Sharna are expecting their first child together. She is due on July 4, 2022.
Mother with Machine Gun Kelly
- Megan Fox is currently engaged to American rapper, Colson Baker AKA Machine Gun Kelly.
- They first met on the sets of Midnight in The Switchgrass in March 2020.
- They started dating in June 2020 and got engaged on January 13, 2022, at Dorado Beach Ritz-Carlton in Puerto Rico.
- Baker met Noah and his siblings on October 13, 2020.
He recently met her kids for the first time. Megan thought it was a natural step since they are getting more serious. They are in a committed relationship and it’s not just a fling. They are planning a future together.
- As already mentioned Noah Shannon Green has four siblings.
- His younger brother, Bodhi Ransom Green was born on February 12, 2014.
- Brian and Megan welcomed their youngest child, Journey River Green on August 4, 2016.
- In an interview with Dax Holt in 2017, Brian revealed that he wanted more children though his former partner didn’t feel the same.
I have four boys now, a fifth is a basketball team. So that would be kind of awesome.
- Noah’s step-sibling, Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green was born on March 15, 2002, to his dad and former partner, Vanessa Marcil.
- According to Vanessa, her son doesn’t have any relationship with Noah and her two siblings. But, it doesn’t seem that way.
- Green’s step-sibling, Casie Colson Baker, was born in July 2009 to his mother’s new fiance, Colson Baker, and his former partner, Emma Cannon.
- Noah will soon have a half-baby brother (probably July 4, 2022) from his father’s relationship with Sharna Burgess.
Dressing Sense and Long Hair
- Though Noah Shannon Green is just 10, he has gotten into a dressing and hair controversy.
- His mom, Megan says he is into fashion and wears whatever he likes.
Sometimes, he’ll dress himself and he likes to wear dresses, sometimes. and I send him to a really liberal, hippy school, but even there – here in California – he still has little boys going, ‘Boys don’t wear dresses,’ or ‘Boys don’t wear pink.’
- During an interview with Dax Holt, his dad, Brian claimed that he doesn’t care what other people have to say about his child’s dressing sense.
My son, he’s 4. I’ve heard from some people that they don’t agree with him wearing dresses. To them, I say, I don’t care. He’s 4 and if he wants to wear it, then he wears it.
He’s not harming anyone wearing a dress. So, if he wants to wear a dress, good on him.
- Noah and his two younger siblings, all have long hair. But, some of Brian and Megan’s fans argue against their hairstyle.
- A number of their fans claim the children, all boys, look like girls due to their long hair.
The fact is my boys have and like long hair. In my opinion, they are beautiful and will still be and possibly be mistaken for girls if they wore matching short and t-shirt combos and had short hair. Some people like boys and men with long hair. Some people don’t.
- Around August 2021, Brian Austin Green took to his socials to reveal a painting drawn by his son, Noah, and wow, it looked amazing.
- Coincidentally, he went to the same art class as Kanye West and Kim Kardashian‘s daughter, North West.
Someone told me that Kim K was given a hard time for posting a pic of painting North had done. Noah is now working on the same thing in the same art class. It’s unbelievable but true. The kids are painting these, and North’s is beautiful.
If we missed anything about Buckley, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
Top Celebrity Kids to Follow!