Kebe Dunn rose to fame for being the wife of the actor and comedian, Michael Rapaport. She’s also an actress with three acting credits under her name.
More about Kebe below!
Top 14 Facts about Kebe Dunn
- Kebe Dunn is the daughter of Michelle Dunn.
Married Life with Michael Rapaport
- Kebe Dunn and Michael Rapaport married in an intimate ceremony in 2016 after dating for several years.
- The pair started dating in the 90s but separated after some time.
- After Michael’s separation with his first wife, the duo met again and rekindeled their romance.
- Michael’s fans were surprised to see him and Kebe dating since he played a racist character in Higher Learning. But, he isn’t racist in real life.
- The duo attends red carpet events together and also appear on each other’s social handle’s occassionally.
Michael’s First Marriage
- Michael was first married to writer and producer, Nichole Beattie.
- They married in 2000 and were together for seven years before separating in 2007.
- Nichole filed for the divorce citing irreconilable differences.
- In their seven years long marriage, Michael and Nichole welcomed two kids, Julian Ali (born in 2000) and Maceo Shane Rapaport (born in 2002).
Net Worth of $300,000
- Kebe Dunn has an estimated net worth of around $300 thousand.
- She has three acting credits under her name.
- Her debut role was as a nurse in Love for Rent in 2005.
- Since then, she’s appeared in an episode of In Session with Jonathan Pessin (2012) and Tournament of Laughs (2020).
- Meanwhile, her husband, Michael Rapaport, holds an estimated $12 million net worth. He’s also an actor with over 120 acting credits.
Huge Fan of Bethenny Frankel
- Kebe Dunn is a huge fan of producer, entrepreneur, and author, Bethenny Frankel.
- She considers Frankel as an inspiration and has tweeted about her numerous times.
- She has also posted several times wishing to be Bethenny’s friend.
If we missed anything about Naomi, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Celebrity Partners to Follow!
- 16 Facts to Know about Rege-Jean Page’s Girlfriend, Emily Brown!
- 45 Facts to Know about Alyson Hannigan’s Husband, Alexis Denisof!
- 24 Facts to Know about Willam Belli’s Husband, Bruce Bealke!