Jason Nash is an American YouTuber, actor, and comedian known for appearing in Last Comic Standing. He is best known for his channel on Vine (service disabled in 2016).
Nash started as a Viner and went on to appear on David Dobrik‘s vlogs as a part of the Vlog Squad. He later started his self-titled channel on October 25, 2013, and as of this writing, he has amassed a whopping 3.14 million subscribers.
Let’s get to know more about him.
Top 32 Facts of YouTuber Jason Nash
- Jason Nash was born on May 23, 1973, in Boston, Massachussetts, US.
- He was born to mother Lorraine Nash.
- Fellow YouTuber David Dobrik married his mother on May 15, 2019, as a skit for his vlog and divorced a month later.
- His mom recently had an open heart surgery.
- He attended Medfield High School and graduated in 1991.
- He went on to graduate from University of Masschusetts Amherst.
Marriage and Divorce
- Jason Nash married Marney Hochman in 2007 after dating for several years.
- They were high school lovers.
- The duo separated in 2017 a decade after their marriage.
On-Off Relationship with Trisha Paytas
- After his divorce, he went on to date YouTuber, Trisha Paytas.
- They were in an on-off relationship for two years before breaking it off.
- Since they started dating in June 2017, she became a part of the Vlog Squad alongside David Dobrik.
- Dobrik always joked about Paytas and Jason’s relationship. At first, she took it as nothing more than a joke but eventualy, it took a toll on her mental health and relationship.
I think he likes you because you’re psychotic. He likes you because he never knows what he’s going to get. You’re like a box of chocolates that are all poison.David says Trisha is psychotic on one of his videos.
- There were a ton of instances where Dobrik pranked her. On one instance, Dobrik hired an actor to approach her and ask her out. Recounting this experience, she believes Dobrik was manupulating her to admit she would cheat on her partner.
- Dobrik also showed Jason and Trisha’s private conversastions about insecurities and potential cheating on his vlogs.
Here’s a video of every moment of Trisha in David’s vlog.
- They broke up once because Paytas thought her former partner was criticizing her weight and eating habits.
- On another instance, they separated because of Jason and David’s joke about having a threesome with Paytas and Tana Mongeau.
- Trisha and Jason broke up for the last time in February 2019.
- Paytas revealed how they broke up through a video in May 2019.
- They ended their relationship through a FaceTime call and afterwards, she accidentally mixed alcohol with pill and had to be rushed to the hospital.
- Several months after in August 2019, Paytas released another video where she claimed that Nash had broken up with her only because Dobrik had told him to.
The minute David told him to dump me, I get dumped.Trisha says she and Jason broke up because David told her ex-boyfriend to dump her!
- Following their breakup, Trisha is dating Israeli artist, Moses Hacmon. As for Jason, he is still single.
Father to Two Kids
- Jason Nash shared two kids, Wyatt and Charley Nash with his former partner, Marney Hochman.
- His eldest child, Wyatt was born on January 15, 2006, a year before Jason and Marney’s marriage.
- Wyatt is currently 15 years old.
- His youngest child, Charley was born on January 22, 2009. She is 12 years old.
- Charley had over 457 thousand followers on TikTok but she seems to have deleted her account.
Net Worth of Jason Nash
- Jason Nash’s estimated net worth is $2 million.
- He has a self-titled YouTube channel with over 3.14 million subscribers.
- According to SocialBlade, he makes an estimated $272 to $4.4 thousand every month. The same website estimated his channel’s annual earnings to be between $3.3 thousand and $52.3 thousand.
- He also has another channel titled Jason Nash Family, which has over 205K subscribers.
- Nash has a 1,400 square feet house in LA, California, purchased for $1.375 million in December 2019.
If we missed anything about Jason, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Influencers to Follow!