Emily Frlekin became known only after she walked down the aisle with her husband, actor, J.D. Pardo. Pardo is popular for portraying the lead role of Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes in the Mexican-American series, Mayans M.C. alongside Clayton Cardenas and Sarah Bolger.
Pardo and his wife, who have been married for more than 10 years, are leading a jovial conjugal relationship to date. The duo currently resides in Berkeley alongside their two-year-old daughter.
Well, let’s get to know more about Pardo’s sweetheart!
Top 16 Facts of Emily Frlekin
- Emily Frlekin was born in April 1982, in Santa Monica, California to her mother, Angela Frlekin.
- Her mother was a graduate of the University of Southern California. Likewise, Emily also graduated from the same university with a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.
- Frlekin has seven siblings, five sisters, and two brothers.
- Her five sisters are Nadia Frlekin Gamble (Eldest), Amanda Faith Monaco, Lindsey Frlekin, Stephanie Frlekin Arnow, and Bethany Noel Frlekin.
- Similarly, Adam and Steve Frlekin are her two brothers.
Nadia Frlekin Gamble
- Nadia completed her General Studies at Los Angeles Valley College. She’s also been a participant in Liberty University Online Programs since March 2012.
- For three years, she worked as a real estate planning coordinator at Providence Financial & Insurance Services, Inc.
- Now, she works as a Legal Assistant at Greene Fidler & Chaplan LLP.
- She has three kids, two sons, and a daughter.
- One of her siblings, Stephanie is currently working on her podcast, Letty and Lucy, alongside Tara Pinto. The podcast is up and running since July 25, 2020.
- She’s also a voice-over artist and digital producer.
- She has been married to Grant Arnow since November 11, 2011.
- The duo has two kids, both boys, Remington and Desmond Arnow.
- Lindsey is a travel registered nurse at RTG Medical since May 2016.
- She is married and has a kid.
Brothers – Steve and Adam Frlekin
- Her brother, Steve graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Southern California in 1971.
- He currently works as an Uber Driver.
- Adam graduated from Oklahoma Wesleyan University with a bachelor of arts degree in Ministry and Leadership.
- He worked as a server at Olive Garden, Ramano’s Maccaroni Grill, The Canyon Club & Special Events Center, and El Chico Cafe.
- Currently, he works for Trunited, Falcon Hooks, Titan Tungsten, and RazorFin.
Emily Has Only One Child
- Emily Frlekin and J.D. Pardo have been married since 2010. They tied the knot in Califonia in a private wedding ceremony.
- There were rumors of their divorce; however, all those rumors are just that, rumors!
- The duo has a daughter from their decade-long marriage. She was born on July 13, 2018.
- Emily also has a pet dog named Arrow.
Working as a Project Manager
- Jose Daniel Pardo’s wife, Emily Frlekin is a Project Manager for Black Card Circle, a company that connects influencers and advocates for networking and philanthropy through exclusive events.
- She’s been working for the company since November 2011.
- Frlekin was fond of traveling and had a travel blog, emilyfrlekin.wordpress.com, till 2011.
Her Husband, Jose Daniel Pardo
- Jose Daniel Pardo was born on September 7, 1980, in LA, California, USA.
- His father was an Argentinian-American and his mother was a Salvadoran.
- The 5 feet 11 inches tall actor has 44 acting credits under his belt.
- He is believed to hold a $2 million net worth.
If we missed anything about Emily, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Celebrity Partners to Follow!
- 20 Facts to Know about Antonio Banderas’ Ex-Wife, Ana Leza!
- 31 Facts to Know about Patricia Beech, First Wife of Tony Bennett!