Emily Brown recently came to fame for her relationship with Bridgerton actor, Rege-Jean Page.
Here’s what you need to know about her!
Top 16 Facts of Emily Brown
- Emily Brown is believed to be 30 years old.
- She attended Manchester University in 2009 and graduated from there in 2012.
- During an interview with The Tab, she revealed how she managed to sneak a giant vase without anyone noticing.
I managed to sneak a giant vase, about 75cm tall from a club without anyone noticing, even though there were flowers poking out of it. I also decided I wanted curtains for my room so I stole a blind. And a guy from the band Faithless gave me a load of weed once when I was in Ibiza…
Is Emily Dating Rege-Jean Page?
- Emily Brown is currently the talk of the town thanks to her relationship with Bridgerton star, Rege-Jean Page.
- They were first seen during Valentine’s Day of 2021.
- Emily and Rege were hugging each other until the actor went inside a chauffeur-driven car. He was thought to be leaving for New York for a filming project.
- While Rege was wearing a black coat and teal scarf, his beau donned a navy blue coat and dark green knit hat with the Dulwich Hamlet Football Club logo.
- According to DailyMail, the pair were out and about on the street close to their house which they bought for ₤800,000 ($1.1 million) in North London.
- The house is believed to have been bought a year before in February 2020, a few months after finishing shooting Bridgerton.
- The pair haven’t yet officialized their relationship but a source confirmed to ET Online that Emily and Rege are dating.
- As revealed by DailyMail, Emily was previously dating Jack Badu, a football coach.
- As for Rege, he was believed to be dating his co-star, Phoebe Dynevor. It was all but a rumor.
Emily’s a Writer and Athlete
- Emily Brown is thought to be a freelance copywriter and a part-time soccer player.
- As a writer, she has worked with the likes of Nike, Converse, and Uber.
- Similarly, as a football (soccer) player, she has played for the South-West London’s Football Beyond Borders (FBB) Warriors.
- FBB is a charity organization that helps change the lives of young people who are passionate about soccer but are from disadvantaged backgrounds.
If we missed anything about Emily, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Athletes to Follow!
More Celebrity Partners to Follow!