Dionne Lea Williams is known for being the wife of the American actor, Keith David. She’s also famous for her career as an actor and cabaret singer.
Williams has been in the entertainment industry since the late ’90s and has had several acting credits under her name. But, it wasn’t enough for her to rise to fame. When she got married to Keith in 2001, she gained fame for her relationship rather than her skills.
Here are more things about her!
Top 22 Facts about Dionne Lea Williams
- Dionne Lea Williams was born to Milton Lea Sr.
- Her dad was an army veteran.
- Williams grew up with her siblings, Connie and Torrey Lea.
- She graduated from Tisch School of the Arts with a MFA in acting.
- Prior, she received her BFA in Theatre from The University of Evansville.
- She is a big fan of the former First Lady, Michelle Obama.
Married to Keith David
- Dionne Lea Williams married Keith David on April 28, 2001, in an intimate ceremony.
- They first met through one of their mutual friends in May 1992.
- The pair dated for eight years before walking down the aisle.
- They have already completed 20 years of marriage.
I’d like to take a moment to reflect this afternoon. Twenty-five years ago I met a young woman who would change my life. I had no idea, at the time that she would one day be my wife! GOD blessed us by allowing us to be married 16 years ago (we recently celebrated out anniversary) and if I’m lucky, and stay blessed, I’ll get to spend the rest of my life by her side!Keith talks about his wife several days after celebrating their 16th anniversary!
- From their marriage, the duo has welcomed two kids, MaeLea and Ruby Williams.
- MaeLea was born on August 9, 2001. Similarly, Ruby was born on April 24, 2003.
- Dionne is also the stepmother of Osei (Owen) Kweku David. Owen was born to Keith’s first wife, Margit Edwards.
Actor, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist
- Dionne Lea Williams is an actor, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
- Her Instagram bio says she is a singer, storyteller, writer, producer, and podcaster.
- Her acting career started in the late ’90s.
- She has appeared in movies like Celeste Bright, American Fusion, Hellbent, Ray meets Halen, and Lost Treasure of the Maya among others.
- Currently, she is filming a TV movie, Overshare.
- Besides acting, she’s also a singer under Innovative Artists and Imperium 7.
- She’s the President of Roar of the Lion since April 2002.
- Similarly, she has served as a social media coordinator for Sweet Blackberry for almost one year from mid-2014 to 2015.
- In addition, she also hosts her own podcast, The Way I Am…Now. It has 38 episodes as of this writing.
A podcast that shares Words of wisdom and life’s lessons through song and stories.About her podcast.
- Dionne is also an active social worker.
- On April 3, 2020, she and her family became a part of FB Live Broadcast by the Red Cross to help create a sense of social belonging to the people of LA.
- Similarly, she also supported the “Black Lives Matter” cause.
- From her career, Dionne has earned an estimated net worth of around $1 million. In contrast, her husband, Keith David is worth $3 million.
If we missed anything about Nathan, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
Top Celebrity Partners to Follow!
Top Actors to Follow!