Darby Rudd is the daughter of Ant-Man star, Paul Rudd and his wife, Julie Yaeger.
Let’s get to know more about her!
Top 21 Facts about Darby Rudd
- Darby Rudd was born in 2010 in New York City.
- She was born to Paul Rudd and Julie Yaeger.
- She has an elder brother named Jack Sullivan Rudd.
- Her paternal grandparents are Michael Rudd and Gloria Irene Granville.
- She is of mixed ethnicity; Russian, Polish, Belarusian, and English.
- She is Jewish.
Sister of Jack Sullivan Rudd
- Darby Rudd has an elder sibling, Jack Sullivan Rudd. who is four years older.
- Her brother was born on April 20, 2006, in New York.
- The 15-year-old loves sports and is a fan of soccer team, Manchester City and football team, Kansas City Chiefs.
In Love with Ant-Man
- Paul Rudd revealed his 11-year-old daughter, Darby Rudd loved his role as Ant-Man during an interview in 2018.
- In the movie, Rudd plays the role of Scott Lang. He not only plays the role of Ant-Man, but also the role of a father to Cassie Lang (Abby Ryder Fortson).
- Since he has already experienced fatherhood twice, he revealed it was easier for him to take on the role.
As far as my character doing a scene with a girl playing my daughter, it’s not far off. My daughter is a little bit younger but not much. And those kinds of scenes are accessible to me because I’ve been in them, I know what that’s like.
- Paul used to think it would be weird for Darby to see him play dad to a little girl; however, it was the exact opposite.
- She didn’t find it weird or anything. She loved the movie and his role.
I think she really loves it, because I tell her, you know, you’re the real Cassie. I do little things in the movie that are little things for her.
- In the same interview, Rudd also joked about being an embarrassing father.
My daughter is eight and thinks I’m the bee’s knees. My son is 13 and doesn’t even want me going to his school. I make jokes to a series of eye rolls.
- Darby’s parents, Paul Rudd and Julie Yaeger met for the first time in New York in 1995.
- Julie was working as a publicist and Paul had just moved to New York.
- Since he was running late for an audition, he asked Julie to look after his luggage.
- A few days later, Paul asked for our and the rest is history.
- The couple dated for eight years before getting married on February 23, 2003.
- The family of four currently resides in New York.
If we missed anything about Darby, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
Top Celebrity Kids to Follow!
- 23 Facts to Know about Buckley Carlson, Tucker Carlson’s Son!
- 25 Facts to Know about Connor Payton, Sean Payton’s Son!