Christopher Titone is an actor, writer, and associate producer best known for co-writing the Netflix comedy movie, Home Team.
Titone is currently dating New Orleans Saints head coach, Sean Payton‘s daughter, Meghan Payton.
Top 20 Facts about Christopher Titone
- Christopher Titone was born on March 10; however, we are unsure about his birth year.
- Titone was born to Joseph and Lila Titone.
- He has a 105 years old grandmother named Monica Titone.
- He grew up with three siblings, two sisters and a brother.
- His sisters’ names are Alexandra and Jacqueline Titone.
- Unfortunately, we don’t have the name of his brother.
- Alexandra is a doctor who completed her Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine from Nova Southeastern University in 2007.
- She had graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from the same university in 2001.
- Chris’ sister is currently working as a primary care physician at Sunset Urgent Care.
- She has been working there since December 2010.
- Alexandra is also working as an urgent care physician at MedSpring Urgent Care since December 2012.
- Jacqueline, who’s mostly known as Jackie Sandler, was born on September 24, 1974, in Coral Springs, Florida.
- She is an actor and model by profession.
- Titone is married to Adam Sandler since June 22, 2003.
- Yes, you heard that right! Chris is Adam Sandler’s brother-in-law.
- The pair have two kids together, both daughters, Sadie Madison and Sunny Madeline Sandler.
Dating Meghan Payton
- Chris Titone is dating Sean Payton’s daughter, Meghan Payton.
- They have been dating since January 2016.
- Meghan is the daughter of New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton and his ex-wife, Beth Shuey.
- After completing her graduation from Pepperdine University in 2019, she has been working as a sportscaster for NFL Network.
Writer and Actor of the Movie, Home Team
- Chris Titone is the writer and actor of the Netflix comedy, Home Team.
- The movie was released on January 28, 2022.
- The movie follows the story of his girlfriend’s father, Sean Payton, after he was suspended for a whole year due to his involvement in the Bountygate Scandal.
- During his hiatus, he visits Texas to bond with his 12-year-old son, Connor Payton, but ends up coaching his school’s football team, Warriors.
- Kevin James portrays Sean, Tait Blum plays Connor, and his sister, Jackie Sandler, appears as Sean’s ex, Beth Shuey.
Why did Chris Write Home Team?
- To be precise, Chris Titone wrote the story after being inspired by his partner, Meghan Payton.
- She was the one who started the entire process.
- During her spell at NFL Network, she made a small four to five minutes long feature piece about Sean’s suspension and his activities during his time off.
She was working at NFL Network, and she did a small feature piece. It was four or five minutes long, on NFL Network, about this story, about Sean, what he did with his time off. And they aired it, and I learned a lot about it.
- Chris’ brother-in-law, Adam Sandler, also came across the feature piece and encouraged Titone to write a movie about it.
- He then wrote the script and showed it to the NFL and Sean, who were both happy with the story.
I’ve known Sean for six years. I’ve been with Meghan for six years. So I know him pretty well. I think the most surprising part about him and the NFL is how cool they were with what I wrote. It’s a touchy subject, and you never know if Sean’s going to be like, ‘Eh, don’t write that. It’s a touchy subject, and you never know if Sean’s going to be like, ‘Eh, don’t write that.’ Or the NFL’s going to be like, ‘Nope. You ain’t getting the way that.’ Because they had to sign off on this, of course. And they were both really, really cool. No roadblocks.
If we missed anything about Chris, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
More Actors to Follow!
- 29 Facts to Know about Sela Vave!
- 28 Facts to Know about Elizabeth Cohen Giamatti, Paul Giamatti’s Ex-Wife!