Buckley Carlson is famous for being the son of Tucker Carlson, an American TV host and political commentator.
Carlson is known for working as a Communications Director for the US Representative for Indiana’s 3rd Congressional district, Jim Banks.
Let’s know more about him!
Top 23 Facts about Buckley Carlson
- Buckley Carlson was born in 1997 in Virginia.
- His parents are Tucker Carlson and Susan Thomson Andrews.
- He was named after his father’s younger brother, Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson.
- He has three siblings, Lillie (b. 1995), Hopie (b. 1999), and Dorothy (b. 2002).
- As for his education, he completed his Bachelor’s in Government and Political Science from the University of Virginia in 2019.
Relationship of His Parents
- Buckley Carlson’s parents, Tucker and Susan Thomson Carlson have been married since August 10, 1991.
- The duo first met during their high school days at St. George’s School.
- His mother was the daughter of the headmaster.
Row with a Latino Man
- Buckley Carlson and his dad, Tucker Carlson got into a squabble with a gay Latino man when his family were out having dinner.
- The incident happened at Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2018.
- As his sister, Hopie Carlson, was making her way back from the bathroom, a middle-aged man stopped her and asked her if she was sitting with Tucker.
- When she answered saying he was her dad, the man insulted her.
“Are you Tucker’s wh**e?” and “F***ing C**t”
- Hopie returned to the table in tears and Buckley rushed to the bar to talk to the man.
- He threw a glass of red wine in the man’s face whilst telling him to leave the bar.
- Tucker spoke with the club’s management and the man’s membership was revoked after thorough investigation.
I think any father can understand the overwhelming rage and shock that I felt seeing my teenage daughter attacked by a stranger. But I restrained myself. I didn’t assault this man, and neither did my son.
- There were rumors claiming that the political commentator used racist comments towards the man.
- However, Tucker revealed that he didn’t know the man’s sexuality and his race at the time.
- He also went on to claim it wouldn’t be any different even if he knew about the man’s sexuality and race.
Working for Rep. Jim Banks
- The son of Tucker Carlson, Buckley Carlson is currently working as the Communications Director for Representative, Jim Banks.
- He has been working for Banks since July 2019.
- He started working as an assistant and got promoted to Press Secretary in January 2020 prior to becoming the Communications Director in January 2021.
- When Buckley applied for the job, Jim’s Chief of Staff, David Keller revealed he didn’t know the candidate was Tucker’s son.
- Prior to working for Jim, he worked as a communications intern at the White House.
If we missed anything about Buckley, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
Top Celebrity Kids to Follow!
- 24 Facts to Know about Julian McMahon and Brooke Burns’ Daughter, Madison Elizabeth McMahon!
- 21 Facts to Know about Darby Rudd, Paul Rudd’s Daughter!
- 19 Facts to Know about Meghan Payton, Sean Payton’s Daughter!