Beth Shuey is known for being the ex-wife of the head coach of the NFL team, New Orleans Saints, Sean Payton.
Shuey and Payton were together for almost 20 years. Unfortunately, their marriage ended a month prior to their 20th wedding anniversary.
Let’s get to know more about her!
Top 28 Facts about Beth Shuey
- Beth Shuey attended the Newton Junior – Senior High School from 1982 to 1986.
- She then went on to graduate from the Indiana State University four years later in 1990.
Relationship with Ex-Husband, Sean
- Beth Shuey and Sean Payton walked down the aisle on July 11, 1992.
- They first met while Beth was in her final college years and Sean had just joined the college as a running back and wide receivers coach in 1990.
- The pair started dating soon after they met and got married two years later.
- After almost 20 years and two kids, their relationship came to an end in 2012. (More on their children later!)
- Sean filed for the divorce cryptically on June 14, 2012, at the Tarrant County citing “discord or coflict of personalities.”
- The former athlete had used only the initials to avoid media attention.
- Although the duo was given joint custody of their kids, Beth filed a petition on June 26, 2012, requesting to be appointed the primary custodian of their children.
- As the divorce settlement, Sean had to divide his assets equally and pay child support.
- Shuey received a $3.450 million (original price: $3.195 million) 7,785 square feet home on Brazos court in Vaquero among other things.
- After her divorce, she became a millionaire with an estimated net worth of around $5 million.
- As for her former husband, he now earns an annual salary of $8 million and has a fortune worth $24 million.
Life after Divorce
- After her divorce from Sean Payton, Beth Shuey got into a relationship with Jamie McGuire.
- They married on September 20, 2020.
- Her current husband is a real estate broker at Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston.
- As for her ex-spouse, he got engaged to the former Miss West Virginia, Skylene Montgomery on November 8, 2020.
- Sean and Skylene tied the knot in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on June 19, 2021.
Two Kids and Two Step-Kids
- From her marriage with Sean Payton, Beth Shuey has welcomed two children, a daughter and a son.
- Their first child, Meghan Payton was born in 1999.
- She has now become a sports reporter with WGNO in New Orleans.
- Meghan is currently dating her boyfriend, Christopher Titone.
- Their second child, Connor Payton was born on May 31, 2000.
- He is currently studying at TCU – Texas Christian University and is also a part of their football team.
- Connor is currently dating his girlfriend, Audrey L. Carrington.
- From her current partner and his previous marriage with Krystin Knox, she has two stepchildren, Maggie and Molly McGuire.
- Maggie currently studies at East Carolina University and will graduate in 2023.
- She started dating Corey Hilderhoff since September 3.
If we missed anything about Hannah, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
Top Celebrity Partners to Follow!
- 28 Facts to Know about Elizabeth Cohen Giamatti, Paul Giamatti’s Ex-Wife!
- 34 Facts to Know about Russel Peters’ Ex-Fiancee, Ruzanna Khetchian!
Top Celebrity Parents to Follow!