If you search “Austin Stoermer Coleman” on any search engine, they show him as the brother of famous singer and actress, Zendaya. But, is he really her sibling?
Let’s get to know more about him!
Top 15 Facts about Austin Stoermer Coleman
- Austin Stoermer Coleman was born on June 6 in the 1990s.
Is He Daya’s Real Brother?
- While most websites have claimed him to be the real brother of Zendaya, we are not really sure.
- Well, we looked everywhere on Daya and her father, Kazembe Ajamu‘s social profiles; however, we’ve found no traces of Austin.
- Kazembe only has six children and Austin isn’t one of them. (more on this later)
- There’s another reason we think Austin isn’t Zendaya’s real brother.
- If you’re an avid fan of Daya, you might know her assistant and best friend, Darnell Appling.
- When we browsed through his Instagram, we found a photo of the duo posted on September 2, 2020.
- Through the caption, Darnell praised his “sister, boss, grandchild, and protector”, and ended it with “Love your brother Austin (Darnell).”
- Does this mean, Austin is Darnell? Well, we don’t know! We’ll leave the deductions to you guys. Comment about what you guys think!
Siblings If He Were Daya’s Real Brother
- As mentioned earlier, Kazembe has six children including Daya.
- His kids are Latonja, EZ, Samuel, Kim (Kizzi), Zendaya, and another daughter we don’t know the name of.
Austin (Darnell) and Daya’s First Meeting
- Zendaya and Austin (Darnell) met for the first time on the stes of K.C. Undercover.
- He was her stand-in for the show.
- The pair became instant friends and have built a deep trust between themselves.
- Now, he has become the assistant of the Spiderman actress.
If we missed anything about Nathan, do tell us through the comments section below. Until then, keep following Celebs Record.
Top Celebrity Family to Follow!
- 28 Facts to Know about Elizabeth Cohen Giamatti, Paul Giamatti’s Ex-Wife!
- 24 Facts to Know about Willam Belli’s Husband, Bruce Bealke!